Courtney Gerlach is the owner of the new Barre3 studio in Columbus, and I am dying to try their classes now that I'm post-baby (Ive heard nothing but rave reviews.) Not only is she a great friend and a great client, Courtney has the right idea when it comes to living a healthy, balanced lifestyle, and she has amazing taste to boot!
1. Taking more barre3 classes! It truly is the most balanced, effective yet gentle workout I have ever found for my body. I would say this even if I wasn't the studio owner!
2. Theo chocolate- A little chocolate everyday keeps me from overindulging! Loving Theo Salted Almond Dark Chocolate right now.
3. Signing out and relaxing with a good book, preferably non fiction and made of paper, currently I am reading The Greater Journey
4. I drink a lot of water throughout the day and rarely go anywhere without a bkr bottle. Cool colors, glass bottles, you can't have just one!
5. Travel. I love breaking my daily routine and stepping outside of my comfort zone, it helps me to relax and reenergize. This year I'm working on a trip to Hawaii to celebrate my Mom's birthday.
6. The buddha bowl at Northstar Cafe- packed with perfectly steamed veggies every time and OH the buddha sauce!
7. My CAP Silver bracelets. I found them on a trip to Montana almost 2 years ago, my Dad tried to convince me that I would never wear them at home and I have worn them almost every day since. They remind me of wide open spaces, the beauty of nature and wonderful memories with my family.
8. Steven Smith Tea- no. 55 for the morning, no. 45 for an afternoon caffeine free pick me up http://www.smithtea.com
9. Vince sweaters- It's a coat, sweater and a blanket, I rarely go anywhere without mine.
10.Walking my dog, Bella. A shih tzu that lives up to her nickname "Beyonce"

No comments:
Post a Comment