I loved the palette from this bouquet Mary made for an event yesterday- the pretty greens and pinks just popped paired with the softer neutrals throughout. I always love when brides venture away from the two-color wedding theme. It makes everything more interesting (not to mention easier for planning- since everything you plan on having at your event has to be only two colors- and exactly the same hue as the two colors you chose.) Draw inspiration from a favorite photo, you'll find there are hundreds of colors working together to make one big happy scheme- then pick your favorites!
1.18.2012
Color Love:
I loved the palette from this bouquet Mary made for an event yesterday- the pretty greens and pinks just popped paired with the softer neutrals throughout. I always love when brides venture away from the two-color wedding theme. It makes everything more interesting (not to mention easier for planning- since everything you plan on having at your event has to be only two colors- and exactly the same hue as the two colors you chose.) Draw inspiration from a favorite photo, you'll find there are hundreds of colors working together to make one big happy scheme- then pick your favorites!
you're looking for:
brides,
color story,
flowers,
wedding
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very pretty. That used to be my favorite color combination. It's so very Lilly Pulitzer.
Post a Comment