7.19.2011

Vintage Matchbook

Photobucket
Photobucket
I've always loved the different ways people display their collections (and the crazy things people collect!) We've found endless inspiration from the pages of Kate Spade's old day planner (picture above left) but this is one of my favorites- a framed board of vintage matchbooks. As it so happens, Mary has THOUSANDS of vintage matchbooks, and here are a few of them up in the shop, all Kate Spaded out. I like the "hogs and kisses" matchbook best of all.

2 comments:

Alaina said...

just found out we have a mutual client! Her name is Kelly, she's getting married at the North Bank Park in a few weeks. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Rose, I work with AFAR Travel Magazine based in San Francisco, and I'd love to discuss an upcoming section that could possibly involve you and your blog. Please email me at dani@afar.com as soon as you get a chance. Thank you so much in advance, and I look forward to speaking with you!

Dani Vernon
Photo Assistant
AFAR Magazine