1.17.2012

For Mallory: Springspiration

Photobucket
So, my friend Mal also just got engaged. Its still up in the air whether or not they'll have a spring or autumn wedding so their color palette is not set in stone. I built this inspiration board around a bouquet she pinned on Pinterest, and by pinning the things I knew she would love. Vintage, elegant, rustic, soft, colorful and out and out gorgeous.

sources: oncewed. mal's pinterest. BHLDN. style me pretty. J.Crew. and old issue of Martha Stewart. Rifle Paper.

3 comments:

Elizabeth and Kyle @ Love Is the Adventure said...

OMG, Meredith, you have such a great eye! I love absolutely everything about this board.

natasha {schue love} said...

Succulents and peonies?! Say no more! My two favorites!!

Hannah said...

Beautiful! The colors are timeless. :)

Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget